A Day with the artist
Locations across the USA
working with the ARTIST in the field
A unique offering to spend a full day in the field with me, exploring and shooting as I would do on my own. This Photography Workshop isn’t your standard Photography Workshop with an itinerary. Instead, we’ll be going out searching for images exactly as I do when on my own. This approach to learning and shooting is unique in the “Workshop World” and I’m confident you’ll learn so much more with this approach than any other type of Workshop.
Create ~ Discover ~ Engage
Spending a Day with the Artist (me!) isn’t like the standard workshop, at all. We’ll be exploring without an itinerary and adapting to conditions as we shoot. This workshop allows you a unique opportunity fo work with a photographer in the field and in locations beyond typical places.
For those feeling ambitious, join me for more than one day and really see Utah (or wherever).
- Please be prepared for hiking, nothing strenuous but we’re not staying on the road or trails the whole time. We’re exploring!
- You must be able to carry and transport all of your own photography gear. We’re able to help within reason. If you need assistance, please arrange this with us prior to booking.
- Elevation may vary depending on location and a wide range of weather conditions can exist during all seasons.
There’s no “BEST TIME” in my world. If you believe this in Nature Photography then take this workshop so I can demonstrate why it’s untrue.
- Artist Series Workshops are fully prepaid when booking.
- Cancellations 60 days or more from the workshop date will receive a full refund minus a $300 non-refundable deposit.
- Cancellations within 60 days of the workshop date are non-refundable. You may apply paid monies towards a different workshop based upon availability. Custom Workshops are available so we’ll work with you in the event you need to cancel within the 60 days of a workshop date.
- Please note “days” are full calendar days.
What you'll Learn
Expect moderate hiking across varied terrain. Hiking generally offers the best light and compositions.
We’ll be out from dawn to dusk and will hike, drive, observe and explore. Locations will be determined by conditions and zero itinerary will be set. This unique offering is for a maximum of 2 people only to maximize your experience. See below for more information. A full money back guarantee is offered if not satisfied but I assure you we will discover and create images no matter the location or conditions.
Join me, see for yourself!