Palouse Photography Workshop
2023 & 2024
Palouse Private Photography Workshop
October 5, 2023 Update – Making an audible and opening December 2023 for Private 1:1 Workshop in the Palouse. El Niño is forecasted to be strong this year which favors snow in December and then a southerly storm track for January. Instead of guessing which month, I’m offering both!
Palouse Image Gallery
How It Works
- Select a Date(s)
- 2 Day minimum to book
- Select which Artist Series Workshop is best for you.
- Artist Series Workshops are all priced the same at $750/Day.
- Book your room in Pullman, WA and flight to Spokane, WA
- We have the Palouse to ourselves and create UNIQUE images from an insanely popular landscape.
How Many Days Do I Need to Photograph in the Palouse?
I would strongly suggest 3 days at the absolute minimum. Weather in the Winter changes day to day. A dusting of snow or fog can radically change your images. You need time here, period.
If you only have 2 Days? Honestly, this is skimming the surface here and I would advise against it. This is a dynamic area, full of exploring and a truly wonderful photography experience. I’ve explored here on many trips and have found 4 days to be “sweet spot” for Winter with 3 days being enough if you’re lucky.
Details & Logistics
- NO early mornings or late nights like the 4AM mornings of June. Winter schedule is SO MUCH better.
- Dinner is after we are done shooting, not before like June
- No crowds ANYWHERE like in June.
- The light is just…BETTER in Winter, no question.
- I would recommend staying in Spokane or Pullman/Moscow on the night prior to your workshop.
- Lodging is not included in workshop rate. The Coast Hilltop in Pullman is a favorite for it’s access.
- Meals are all on our own and we’ll take a break for lunch with dinner after sunset.
- Transportation is included Airport to Airport, no rental car needed.
- Artist Series Workshops are fully prepaid when booking.
- Cancellations 60 days or more from the workshop date will receive a full refund minus a $300 non-refundable deposit.
- Cancellations within 60 days of the workshop date are non-refundable. You may apply paid monies towards a different workshop based upon availability. Custom Workshops are available so I’ll work with you in the event you need to cancel within the 60 days of a workshop date.
- Please note “days” are full calendar days.
- Multiple dates are available. I recommend 3-4 days and 2 days minimum are required.
- Custom planning for multiple day trips.
- Not Available on Dec 25 or Jan 1.
- Please contact me with any questions!